BASE CAMPS & MOBILE HOUSING
We have rapid readiness disaster response capabilities.
We provide the Base Camps and Mobile Housing Services.
Our Base Camp Experience and Past Performances are outlined below:
Hurricane Michael, Panama City, Florida – 1000 Person Capacity Base Camp
Hurricane Harvey, Texas – Responder Support Camps Disaster Response Support Camps (3 Locations)
Hurricane Sandy, New Jersey – Responder Support Camp (RSC)
- 8,000 Persons Capacity RSC’s – Two (2) Sites of
- 4,000 persons served, each 1,000 Persons Capacity Displaced Citizen’s Shelter Facility
Hurricane Katrina, AL, MS, and LA – 7 Base Camps
Turn Key Base Camps
- Potable water Distribution
- Solid/Liquid waste removal
- 3 meals per day with beverages
- Hot breakfast
- Bag lunches ready at breakfast for carry out
- Handwash Station Units
- Shower Trailers
- Washer and Dryers
- Potable water
- Power for the site
- Perimeter fencing
COVID 19 Optional Items
- Screening, Testing, and Contact Tracing:
- Fever Detection
- COVID-19 Test (FDA Approved Rapid and Nasal Swab)
- Contact Tracing for the site
Prior to COVID 19, it was commercially acceptable for base camps to feature communal living and dining. To address the guidelines provided by the CDC and in response to COVID 19, we have modified our approach to base camps. Our options are: Units (sleep 4); and Tents (cots spaced 10 feet apart). Billeting and associated services will be provided on a small scale to avoid large crowds and to maintain social distancing. Please see below for the most effective way to utilize our regular services while making allowances for the current social distancing guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Mobile Housing
- 45ft Prevost Bus (XLII, X3-45 and H3-45 models)
- Sleep 4 per unit. (Estimated 16.5 square feet of living space per person while deployed)
- Each unit is outfitted with its own bathroom, kitchen, living space and sleeping quarters
- Bathroom includes toilet and sink. Some units include a shower. Those units without a shower will have accompanying shower/toilet trailer parked beside unit
- Kitchen includes sink, refrigerator, freezer, microwave and coffee maker
- Living space is comprised of couch(es) and booth seating, WIFI internet and Satellite TV
- Sleeping quarters consists of 4 bunks for sleeping with privacy curtains and 4 bunks for closet/personal effects
- SUPPLEMENTAL SHOWERS/TOILETS
- Extra individual showers/toilets can be supplied as needed depending on specific deployment
- All units delivered are ready for immediate occupancy
- Units will be sterilized before leaving our facility
- All Drivers will be screened and outfitted with PPE
- ONSITE MECHANICS
- Mechanics will stay in area to perform generator services as required every 3-4 days per bus
- Mechanics will be screened and outfitted with PPE as they service each unit
- CLEANING CREW
- Cleaning personnel will be provided. Cleaning crew will stay on site in a separate unit to perform cleaning services and laundry services.
- Each unit will receive a thorough cleaning upon delivery before clients come on board and will be cleaned daily
- Cleaning Crew will be screened and outfitted with PPE as they service each unit
- Three meals per day with beverages (Hot breakfast, bag lunches for carry, and dinner)
OUR CORE VALUES
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, partners, and customers. Therefore, we established a “Safety First!” program to ensure a systematic approach to a safe workplace. We have implemented training that focus on clear procedures and aligned processes to create a safe working environment.
As a company, we take every job (big or small) seriously. Our employees show up for work on time and are prepared to complete the job in a precise, safe, and timely manner.
We create an environment and provide opportunities where our people can help themselves, our company, and our clients win. We give tangible help, reward performance, and recognize achievements.
HONESTY & INTEGRITY
We practice showing consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles, truthfulness, accuracy, and values. Our integrity is our signature for our actions.
For nearly 25 years, we have completed hundreds of projects and received numerous awards for excellent service. We have over 1 million man hours without a lost time incident.
LONG TERM PERSPECTIVE
We build lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and feedback. Our goal is to deliver measurable value-based solutions while providing invaluable services.